Rehmani Welfare Trust has been constantly working day-in and day-out to solve various problems concerning women, human rights, children, senior citizens, environment, etc. who have truly worked in the best possible manner after taking up a particular cause. Followings are the objectives of the organization.
- To advocate for provision/improvement of Education, Health, Clean Drinking Water, and Sanitation facilities.
- To raise consciousness and facilitate rural communities in improving their educational conditions and also set up schools, literacy centers in the villages to make it possible for more children to get enrolled and get a basic education on their doorstep.
- To arrange collective marriages of orphan and needy couples lacking the financial means to get married.
- To establish a high-quality skill training program for Women’s sustainable livelihood
- To improve the health and well-being of the people and communities we serve through Free Ambulance Services, Free Dispensaries, Free Maternity Homes, and clean drinking water to support healthier communities.
- Public awareness to support and develop the women of society to be the key factors of national growth and progress.
- To establish vocational training centers for sustainable socio-economic development.
- To provide grants, stipend, and scholarships for poor, needy, and orphan children, youth, and women to further their education.
- We believe in social, political, and economic equity for women.
CORE PROGRAMS / THEMATIC
Rehmani Welfare – has the following seven core programs or thematic focus which helps Trust in
strategically achieving its mission.
- Education (Vocational/Technical & Formal Education)
- Livelihoods & Food Support
- Water, Sanitation, and Physical Infrastructure
- Children & Youth
- Community Support.